It’s not every day that one can buy a mattress. It is an event. It can also be quite expensive. With how rare people are buying mattresses. There will be many mattress salesmen and women trying to sell you the latest “trends” and “technologies.”
Buying a mattress that suits your needs and wants should be expensive. Everybody has their own needs, desires, and kinks. This is also true for their sleeping habits and patterns.
You are entitled to spend a little more money to ensure your body gets the best, most restful sleep possible. The alternative is a choice between a second-hand mattress that has been soiled or is almost completely broken.
That is why you should spend good money on getting the best mattress you can. You should spend that hard earned money for the best mattress out there.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Matthew Melton’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of DreamCloud.
The DreamCloud Mattress How Dreamcloud Query
Among the types of mattresses available on the market, there is one that gives both comfort and support. The hybrid mattress brings about the advantages of both the innerspring mattress and the foam mattress.
Just by looking at its name, it is easy to tell what hybrid mattress is made up of. By getting the comfortable upper layers of a foam mattress and putting it on top of the strong support layers of an inner coil mattress. The mattress will have both the inner and outer coil layers working together.
DreamCloud is one of these hybrid mattresses. It offers both the best and worst. The great thing about their hybrid mattresses however is that it is luxury comfort for the best value.
Yep you heard that right. DreamCloud mattress offers luxury hybrid mattresses at the best value. They offer two beds. They have the standard DreamCloud Hybrid and the Dreamcloud Premier.
For the purpose of this review, we will be focusing on the DreamCloud hybrid
Yes, it might sound too good to be true, but believe me, with the DreamCloud mattress, you’ll be sleeping soundly like a baby with the comfort of the king. You can judge for yourself after reading this review.
DreamCloud Mattress Quick Stats
|Material||Firmness||Trial Period||Free Shipping||Warranty||Price range|
|Hybrid||Firm||365 NIGHTS||And Returns||Lifetime||$899-$1499|
Firmness: What is it like to sleep on DreamCloud?
All talks and reviews about mattresses should start with its firmness. Most mattresses are made or broken depending on their feel. Granted, that the firmness of a mattress will always be subjective.
A smaller person might find a mattress soft while a smaller person might find it very firm. We should, however, try to find the middle ground when judging the DreamCloud mattress’s characteristics.
In my experience, the DreamCloud mattress feels more firm than soft. Bear in mind, I am more of the heavier side of sleepers, so that means the DreamCloud is pointing to the firmer side.
If I were to rank the firmness level on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the most rigid, I would rate the hybrid at 7.5/10
Mattress Anatomy: What are DreamClouds Made Of?
It is not surprising that DreamCloud Hybrid will contain both spring and foam as it is a hybrid mattress. The combination of both foam and spring gives the DreamCloud Hybrid mattress an advantage over other mattresses.
It can provide both support and pressure relief. Furthermore, it is also made with airflow in mind, to allow sleepers a more cool sleeping experience at night. From the bottom, the DreamCloud is made up of:
- The Base Layer where we find a thin section of poly foam. It might seem redundant to place a layer of foam on the base layer as sleepers wouldn’t be able feel it, but it serves another purpose. It serves as a layer that allows coils to bounce on.
- The main support system for the mattress is located in the support layer. It is composed of individually wrapped coils. This layer is what gives the bounce, firmness and support of the bed. The springs are also spaced out evenly to promote airflow and keep the bed cool.
- The layer of transition is made of poly foam, which responds quickly to pressure. It is the transition layer between the layer of soft memory foam above and the layer of coils springs below.
- DreamCloud could consider the comfort layer to be its main layer. It is made up of a gel memory foam layer that has a slow response to pressure. This gives a sense of pressure relief as the sleeper sinks in the bed.
DreamCLoud’s manufacturers were also creative in infusing the cooling gel layer into the support layers. This adds to the cool airflow of the bed.
- The special cashmere blend covers the Cover. It is luxurious and soft to the touch. It is even especially quilted with a bit of foam to add on its plushness.
DreamCloud Mattress Performance
Of course, the part that we have all been waiting for. How does the DreamCloud Mattress perform on the different aspects of sleeping. Will you be satisfied with DreamCloud’s performance? We will find out.
DreamCloud Mattress on Sleeping Positions and Weight
Just as with the firmness and feel of a bed, how comfortable a bed will be will depend on how a person sleeps. These are also st, and what kind of sleeper they are. These factors allowed us to create a distinction between how DreamCloud feels.
Light Sleepers (Under 130 pounds)
- Light Back Sleepers – The DreamCloud Mattress will be able to provide plenty of support for this kind of sleepers. Light back sleepers will feel like they are on top with the DreamCloud mattress’ firmness.
- Light side sleepers – Light side sleepers will just be as comfortable on the DreamCloud mattress as the light back sleepers. Others might find the mattress too hard. These sleepers should consider a softer bed.
- Light Stomach Sleepers – Light stomach sleepers will feel at ease on the DreamCloud because it is firm. They might even find more comfort compared to heavier sleepers.
Average Weight Sleepers (130 – 250 pounds)
- Average Weight Back Sleepers – Just as with the Light back sleepers, the DreamCloud mattress should provide a comfortable feel to shese sleepers. This mattress will provide a great balance between support and relief.
- Side sleepers of average weight – Most side sleeping people will feel the same about the mattress. While some people may feel sufficient comfort, others may find the mattress too firm. Side sleepers should choose mattresses that provide maximum support.
- Average Weight Stomach Sleepers – These types of sleepers might find the DreamCloud mattress too soft for their liking. For strict stomach sleepers, a firmer mattress is often recommended. This is to ensure that the bed is able to align the shoulders and hips. DreamCloud just wasn’t able to provide that firmness. How Dreamcloud Query
Heavy Sleepers (over 250 pounds)
- Heavy Back Sleepers – The DreamCloud Mattress will offer the most comfort for back sleepers. The DreamCloud Mattress may even be the right mattress for them.
- Side sleepers who are heavy – The DreamCloud mattress may not be suitable for side sleepers who are very strict. The comfort layer may not be strong enough to support the weight. This could lead to the sleeper sinking into the coil layer, which can cause uncomfortable pressure points.
- Heavy Stomach Sleepers – Like heavy side sleepers and heavy stomachs, some people might find the DreamCloud mattress too soft. Heavy stomach sleepers may feel their spines and shoulders out of alignment, which can lead to back pain.
DreamCloud Pain Relief
In order to be considered comfortable, beds and mattresses should also be able to provide relief from the different pains in the different parts of the body. Afterall, can your really consider it as resting if you are still feeling pain in the side?
- Back pain – The mattress is a great choice for relieving tension in the lower back. The foam layers fill in the lower back, which results in pleasant pressure relief. People with back pain should definitely consider the DreamCloud.
- Shoulder pain – The mattress offers a reasonable amount of comfort for the shoulder area. It does provide enough comfort for side sleepers. It is not ideal for pressure relief at the shoulder.
- Hip Pain – Some people with hip pain may find the DreamCloud mattress too firm. It can cause excessive pressure, which could make it uncomfortable over time. People with hip pain will be happier with a memory foam or foam mattress.
DreamCloud for Couples
A true test for both mattresses is how comfortable it is for couples to sleep on. It is well-known that mattresses shared by more than one person can lead to more abuse.
Let’s see if the DreamCloud mattress can support and provide comfort for two or more people.
- Motion Transfer
When we talk about a bed’s motion transfer, we are talking about how much you can feel the movement of your bedmate.
For couples with different sleeping patterns, beds with low motion transfer are preferred. This allows for one party to sleep comfortably even if the other party moves like a party animal while asleep.
The Dreamcloud Mattress seems to be doing a good job of keeping motion transfer low. This is a remarkable feat for a hybrid mattress, as springs can often carry motion poorly.
Overall, the DreamCloud is good at keeping motion transfer at a minimum but for bigger and larger movements, (getting in and getting out of bed) it might disturb the other party. How Dreamcloud Query
Good to moderate bounce is what makes beds best for sex. It should also be responsive especially for couples who are seeking to complete the Kama Sutra experience.
The DreamCloud’s support coils offers this bounce while the top layer provides the best comfort. As such, the DreamCloud can take a pounding (pun intended) while the couple do the deed.
- Temperature Control
If a bed can potentially heat up even if there is just one person lying on it, it would heat up faster if there are two people are sleeping on it. When judging the comfort level of a bed, temperature and cooling are also important.
It is great to report that even with two people sleeping on the DreamCloud Mattress, it still stays cool. This is because of the high-quality materials as well as the smart design to ensure the bed remains cool.
The combination of the gel-infusion and the properly spaced wrapped coils provides plenty of breathability and is just right on the mark.
Mattress Price: The Cost of DreamClouds
The DreamCloud mattress can be described as a luxurious hybrid bed. Surprisingly it comes in at a lower price than most of the competition. This is perfect for those who are looking for a taste of luxury while still being able to save as much as they can.
Check out DreamCloud’s pricelist below.
|Twin||38″ x75″||12″||50 lbs.||$799|
|Twin XL||38″ x80″||12″||53 lbs.||$999|
|Full||54″ x 75″.||12″||72 lbs.||$1099|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||12″||85 lbs.||$1199|
|King||76″ x 80″||12″||107 lbs.||$1,499|
|Cal King||72″ x 64″||12″||107 lbs.||$1,499|
DreamCloud Mattress Recommendations: To Dream or not to Dream
Like all mattresses, the DreamCloud has limitations. As such, the DreamCloud will have people who love it and others who don’t.
The DreamCloud is best for:
- People who want a good mix of bounce and pressure relief
- Couples with different sleeping habits will have a hard time getting along
- Couples who differ in their sizes
- For those who seek luxury at an affordable price, bed-seekers will be happy to pay for it.
- Hot sleepers
Meanwhile the DreamCloud might not meet the needs of the following people:
- Side sleepers who are strict. The review shows that the DreamCloud Mattress does not work well with side sleepers of any size.
- People looking for the sinking feeling of memory foam.
- Sleepers who are looking for a more hugging feeling from their bed How Dreamcloud Query
DreamCloud Mattress Verdict
The DreamCloud Mattress is a great hybrid mattress. The combination of coils and foam gives it a great balance between comfort, bounce, and support. This is something you won’t find very often at this price.
It has its strengths and excels at what it does. It has been loved by many who first fell in love with the mattress. This mattress is a true treasure.
DreamCloud Mattress is something I recommend. It is definitely a yes, provided it meets your needs.
DreamCloud Mattress Frequently Asked Questions How Dreamcloud Query
Why is DreamCloud so much cheaper than other brands, despite being luxurious?
This is the answer: the philosophy of mattress manufacturers.
DreamCloud is a company that believes great sleep should be available to all. DreamCloud is a purveyor of great sleep and they paid extra attention to the final price of the luxury mattress. What they come up with is the bed that we are reviewing right now.
Does the DreamCloud “sleep hot”?
The DreamCloud mattress is cool.
The combination of high quality materials, gel-infused comfort layer and the evenly placed, individually wrapped support coils make for a bed that has excellent cooling features and airflow.
Is the DreamCloud a portable bed?
The DreamCloud mattress cannot be folded and transported.
When delivered to your door, the mattress is vacuum compressed with roller presses of 10,000 lbs per square foot. This is only possible with a machine. Once unleashed, the DreamCloud cannot be refolded anain and a
How long can my DreamCloud mattress last before it wears out?
Most mattresses last between 7 to 10 years.
That said, this is only true if the mattress is cared for and used properly. It does not include possible damage from unusual use and abuse.
However, DreamCloud will replace or repair any mattress that is damaged by normal use. How Dreamcloud Query